Film Submission for 34 FILMFEST DRESDEN 2022
The next Call for Entry for the 34 FILMFEST DRESDEN starts on 1 September 2021!
- Eligible for submission are short films up to 30 minutes running time (incl. credits).
- For the National and International Competition only short fiction and animation films (incl. hybrid forms such as AnimaDoc, experimental or documentary fiction) produced after 31 December 2018 will be considered.
- For the special programmes (e.g. Kids, Youth, Regional Focus, Open Air) documentaries and experimental films can also be submitted.
- The preview copy must come with English subtitles, if the original language is not English.
- Please do not send any additional materials like posters or postcards along with your submission.
The submitters will be notified by email no later than March 2021 whether their films have been selected for the festival.
Please note: We only accept 35mm or DCP copies for festival screenings!
Further information on the submission requirements can be found in our Regulations.
If you have any difficulties with the application or any further questions, you can contact us by phone at +49-351-82947.14 or by email at entry[at]filmfest-dresden.de.
How do we select the films for our programmes?
Who selects the films for our competitions and our special programmes? And who awards the winners of the Golden Horsemen and the special prizes? Learn more here.